Way Of the Dragon/Fun Facts
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
< Way Of the DragonRevision as of 14:42, 24 November 2016 by Peter
Revision as of 14:42, 24 November 2016 by Peter
- Last movie to be filmed in the actual Roman Colosseum.
- Part of the music in this film is actually originally from the Ennio Morricone score for the Sergio Leone western C'era una volta il West (1968).
- The whole thing was shot without sound, with the actors looping their lines in post-production.
- Was billed "Return of the Dragon" during its western release in order to cash in on the success of "Enter the Dragon" as its "sequel".
- Bruce Lee dubbed almost all of the English speaking characters in this film including one line for the boss. That line is: "Take him out, but be careful with that gun in public".
- Bruce Lee wrote the death threat note which the mafia gave to Uncle Wang.