War of the Satellites
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
War of the Satellites (1958, USA) is a Horror-Science Fiction film directed by Roger Corman.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Poster Art
- Featured in: Roger Corman's Cult Classics: Sci Fi Triple Feature
- Released on May 18, 1958
- Running time: 66 minutes
- Production Co.: Allied Artists Pictures | Santa Cruz Productions Inc.
- Distribution Co.: Allied Artists Pictures
- Directed by Roger Corman
- Written by Irving Block, Lawrence L. Goldman and Jack Rabin
- Starring: Dick Miller, Susan Cabot, Richard Devon
- An "unknown force" declares war against planet Earth when the United Nations disobeys warnings to "cease and desist" in its attempts at assembling the first satellite in the atmosphere.