Theatre of Death
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Theatre of Death (1967, UK) is a Horror film directed by Samuel Gallu
- Released in 1967
- Production Co: Pennea Productions Ltd.
- Distribution Co: London Independent Producers (1966) (UK) (theatrical)/Hemisphere Pictures (1967) (USA) (theatrical)/Astral Films (1968) (Canada) (theatrical)/J. Arthur Rank Film (1967) (Germany) (theatrical)
- Running time: 91 minutes
- Directed by Samuel Gallu
- Produced by E. M. Smedley-Aston, William J. Gell
- Written by Ellis Kadison, Roger Marshall
- Starring Christopher Lee, Julian Glover, Lelia Goldoni
- Music by Elisabeth Lutyens
- Cinematography by Gilbert Taylor
- Edited by Barrie Vince
Also Known As
- Blood Fiend
- Where Acting Can Be Murder.
- The blood fiend will disgust and repel those to weak to share a living nightmare of the bizarre!