Difference between revisions of "The Unseen"
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Latest revision as of 11:47, 11 July 2016
- Released in 1981 | Color
- Running Time: 90 Min
- Distribution Co: World Northal (1981) (USA) (theatrical) | Les Films Jacques Leitienne (1982) (France) (theatrical) | Creswin Distribution (1983) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Danny Steinmann (as Peter Foleg)
- Written by Danny Steinmann, Danny Steinmann, Stan Winston, Thomas R. Burman, Michael L. Grace, Kim Henkel, Nancy Rifkin
- Starring Barbara Bach, Sydney Lassick, Karen Lamm, Douglas Barr, Lois Young, Lelia Goldoni, Maida Severn, Stephen Furst
- Produced by Don Behrns, Howard Goldfarb, Anthony B. Unger
- Original Music by Michael J. Lewis
- Cinematography by Roberto A. Quezada
- Film Editing by Jonathon Braun
Also Known As
- Gemidos en la oscuridad (Spain) | Karanligin Içinden (Turkey) | Kælderen (Denmark) | Les secrets de l'invisible (France) | Näkymätön voima (Finland) | O Mistério do Invisível (Portugal) | The Unseen - Das unsichtbare Böse (Germany) | To kelari tou tromou (Greece)
- The unknown brings terror. The UNSEEN ... DEATH
- If you've never been frightened by a movie before, you've never encountered the terror of THE UNSEEN!
- Three Beautiful Women. An Old Museum. And An Unspeakable Terror Hidden In Darkness ... Until Now!
- In the Darkness It Lives.
- The Ultimate Hidden Terror!