Difference between revisions of "The Skull"
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
m (re-alphabetizing/numbering for categories)
Revision as of 20:18, 3 January 2010
- When the Skull strikes you'll Scream!
- Released in 1965
- Running Time: 90 Min.
- Production Co: Amicus Productions
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1965) (USA) (theatrical)
Cast and Crew
- Directed by Freddie Francis
- Written by Robert Bloch, Milton Subotsky
- Starring Peter Cushing, Patrick Wymark, Jill Bennett, Nigel Green, Patrick Magee, Peter Woodthorpe, Michael Gough
- Produced by Max Rosenberg, Milton Subotsky
- Original Music by Elisabeth Lutyens
- Cinematography by John Wilcox
- Film Editing by Oswald Hafenrichter