Difference between revisions of "The Mad Butcher"
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Created page with "<div class="row"> <div class="large-6 columns"> '''The Mad Butcher''' (''Lo strangolatore di Vienna'') (1971, Italy-:Category:German...")
Revision as of 04:04, 13 February 2020
- Released January 22, 1971 (Italy)
- Running time: 83 minutes
- Production Co.: HIFI Stereo 70kg | Neptunia Film | Regina Films
- Distribution Co.: Boxoffice International Pictures
- Directed by Guido Zurli
- Written by Dag Molin, Robert H. Oliver, Dick Randall
- Starring: Victor Buono, Franca Polesello, Brad Harris
- After being released from a mental hospital, Otto returns to his old job as a butcher. He tries to adjust to his new life, but after a bitter argument with his wife, he accidentally kills her. Fearing he will be sent back to the hospital, he grinds up her body and sells it as sausages. As friends and relatives start asking questions about her disappearance, they too start ending up in the butcher's display case.