The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1973
- Running Time: 93 Min.
- Production Co: RKF
- Distribution Co: Universal Pictures (1973) (USA) (theatrical) | Cinéma International Corporation (CIC) (1974) (Belgium) (theatrical)
- Directed by Nathan Juran
- Written by Bob Homel
- Starring: Kerwin Mathews, Elaine Devry, Scott Sealey, Robert J. Wilke, Susan Foster
- Produced by Jo Anne Benickles, Aaron Rosenberg, Vicki Rosenberg, Russell F. Schoengarth
- Original Music by Ted Stovall
- Cinematography by Michael P. Joyce
- Film Editing by Barton Hayes
- Possible in this day and age? Those who didn't believe... are dead!
The film stars Kerwin Mathews in the last film both he and Juran did after a few early films, including The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad. In this thriller, a boy visits his father in a secluded cabin; the father is attacked by a werewolf and then becomes a werewolf. The boy constantly tries to tell others, but nobody will believe him. (Wikipedia)