The Black Six
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Revision as of 15:14, 5 May 2018 by Pete
- Released in 1973
- Running Time: 94 Min.
- Distribution Co: Cinemation Industries (1974) (USA) (theatrical) | Prima Film (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Matt Cimber
- Written by George Theakos
- Starring: Robert Howard, Gene Washington, Cindy Daly, Carl Eller, Joe Greene
- Produced by Matt Cimber, Jefferson Richard, George Theakos
- Original Music by David Moscoe
- Cinematography by William Swenning
- Film Editing by William Swenning
- See the 6 biggest, baddest and best waste 150 motorcycle dudes!
- Six Times Tougher Than 'Shaft'! Six Times Rougher Than 'Superfly'!
The Black Six (1974) is a combination of blaxploitation and outlaw biker film released in 1974. The movie was written by George Theakos and directed by Matt Cimber. It starred several National Football League stars in the title roles. The plot had some similarities to The Magnificent Seven and Easy Rider. It was one of the first all-black biker films.