The Beach Girls and the Monster
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The Beach Girls and the Monster (1965, USA) is a Beach Party themed Horror film directed by Jon Hall.
- Synopsis: Surfers are being brutally murdered. Is the culprit a sea monster or just one of the teens' jealous parents?
- Contents: Watch Trailer
- Released in 1965
- Running time: 70 minutes
- Distribution Co: U.S. Films
- Directed by Jon Hall
- Produced by Edward Janis
- Written by Joan Gardner
- Starring Jon Hall, Sue Casey, Arenold Lessing, Elaine DuPont, Walker Edmiston
- Music by The Illusions
- Cinematography by Jon Hall
- Edited by Radley Metzger, Jon Hall
- Call It a Ball! Call It a Bash! Call It a Blast!
- Beach party lovers make hey hey in the moonlight...while the monster lurks in the shadows!