Return To Macon County
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Return To Macon County (1975, USA) is a Action/Road Movie directed by Richard Compton. It is the follow up to Macon County Line.
- Released in 1975
- Production Co: American International Pictures (AIP)
- Distribution Co:American International Pictures (AIP) (1975) (USA) (theatrical)/Focus Films (1975) (UK) (theatrical)/Film AB Corona (1976) (Sweden) (theatrical)/Royal Film A/S (1977) (Norway) (theatrical)/Gloria Filmverleih AG (1977) (West Germany) (theatrical)
- Directed by Richard Compton
- Produced by Elliot Schick, Samuel Z. Arkoff
- Written by Richard Compton
- Starring Nick Nolte, Don Johnson, Robin Mattson, Eugene Daniels, Robert Viharo, Devon Ericson
- Music by Robert O. Ragland
- Cinematography Jacques R. Marquette
- Edited by Corky Ehlers
- Entering Macon County. No Speed Limit. No Law. No Mercy.
- MACON COUNTY - Six Years Later. Nothing's changed but the faces.
- Strange things still happen to strangers - especially kids like Bo, Harley and Junell.
- Bo and Harley... Easy crusin' - Easy draggin'. Then they met Junell... faster than a hopped up '57 Chevy and hot to go!
- It's a rough road back to Macon County and if they make it--it'll be the hard way!
- Two guys, a chick and the hottest '57 Chevy on the road!