Difference between revisions of "Picture Mommy Dead"
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
[[Category:1966]][[Category:Films]][[Category:Horror/Thrillers]][[Category:Bert I. Gordon]][[Category:
[[Category:1966]][[Category:Films]][[Category:Horror/Thrillers]][[Category:Bert I. Gordon]][[Category:Embassy ]][[Category:USA]]
Latest revision as of 12:16, 11 August 2019
Picture Mommy Dead (1966, USA) is a Horror film directed by Bert I. Gordon
- Released in 1966
- Running time: 82 minutes
- Production Co: Bert I. Gordon Productions
- Distribution Co: Embassy Pictures
- Directed by Bert I. Gordon
- Produced by Bert I. Gordon
- Written by Robert Sherman
- Starring Don Ameche, Martha Hyer, Susan Gordon, Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Music by Robert Drasnin
- Cinematography Ellsworth Fredricks
- Edited by John A. Bushelman
- An Inferno of Terror!
- Through a Child's Eyes You Will See Torment ... Murder ... And Flaming Passion!
- See terror catch fire!
- El terror vivido! Por ojos Inocentes! (Mexico lobby card).
- Es Tormento! Es Tortura! Es Pasion! Ardiente! (Mexico lobby card).
- who hated Jessica enough to kill her "that" way?