Monty Python's Life Of Brian
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Monty Python's Life of Brian (1979, UK) is a Cult-Comedy-Religion film directed by Terry Jones.
- Contents: Fun Facts| Watch Trailer| Soundtrack | DVD
- Released on August 17, 1979 (US; November 8, 1979 in UK)
- Running time: 94 minutes
- Production Co.: Python (Monty) Pictures| Handmade Films (Presents)
- Distribution Co.: Trafalgar Releasing| Warner Bros.
- Directed by Terry Jones
- Written by and starring Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin
Born right next to and on the same night as Jesus, a young man named Brian is mistaken for the Messiah.
- A motion picture destined to offend nearly two thirds of the civilized world. And severely annoy the other third.
- He who laughs twice laughs loudest.
- It's Even Funnier The Second time You See It. But remember- you've got to see it once before you can see it twice.
- See the movie that's controversial, sacrilegious and blasphemous. But if that's not playing, see The Life of Brian.
- The film that is so funny it was banned in Norway.
- He wasn't the Messiah. He was a very naughty boy.