Jackson County Jail
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Jackson County Jail (1976, USA) is a Crime film directed by Michael Miller.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review 1 | Film Review 2 | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts
- Released in 1976
- Runtime: 89 min (USA)
- Rated: R
- Production Co: New World Pictures | TBC
- Distribution Co: New World Pictures (1976) (USA) (theatrical) | United Artists (1977) (France) (theatrical)
- Directed by Michael Miller
- Written by Donald Stewart
- Starring: Yvette Mimieux, Tommy Lee Jones, Lisa Copeland, Cliff Emmich, Michael Ashe, Edward Marshall, Howard Hesseman
- Produced by Jeff Begun, Roger Corman, Paul Gonsky
- Original Music by L. Loren Newkirk
- Cinematography by Bruce Logan
- Film Editing by Caroline Biggerstaff (as Caroline Ferriol)
- A wrongfully imprisoned young woman accused of murdering the guard who assaulted her escapes from jail and becomes a fugitive.
Also Known As
- Gefangen in Jackson County (Germany)
- Eccesso di difesa (Italy)
- La Celda de la violación (Spain)
- La Prison du viol (France)
- The Innocent Victim (USA) (Video Title)
- Vergewaltigt hinter Gittern (Germany)
- The cops are there to protect her... but who will protect her from the cops?
- What they do to her in the Jackson County Jail is a crime!
- The way out is murder!