From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Revision as of 13:14, 14 May 2018 by Pete
- Released in 1979
- Running Time: 104 Min.
- Production Co: Backstage Productions
- Distribution Co: AVCO Embassy Pictures (1979) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1979) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Joseph Sargent
- Written by John Kohn
- Starring Susan Anton, James Coburn, Curd Jürgens, Leslie Caron, Robert Culp, James A. Watson Jr.
- Produced by Elliott Kastner, Danny O'Donovan
- Original Music by Bill Conti
- Cinematography by Stevan Larner
- Film Editing by Harry Keramidas
- These five men have developed, trained and programmed this stunning blonde to accomplish feats no human being has ever done before. They all stand to make a fortune, if they can just keep her together. [USA Theatrical]
A scientist and neo-Nazi doctor named Serafin has developed a way to create a physically superior human being. He tests it out on his adopted daughter, Goldine. From childhood, Goldine's father has injected her with vitamins and hormones. Now that she is grown, it is time to give her a test run. Serafin declares that his "goldengirl" will enter and win three races at the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow. (Wikipedia)