From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Witchcraft 70 (1970, Italy) is a Mondo film directed by Luigi Scattini.
- Contents: Poster Art | Watch Trailer | Quadruple-Feature Ad
- Released in 1970
- Production Co: Caravel/P.A.C.
- Distribution Co: Astral Films (Canada) (as "Witchcraft '70") (dubbed)/ Trans American Films (USA) (dubbed)
- Directed by Luigi Scattini & Lee Frost (additional sequences) (uncredited)
- Written by Luigi Scattini
- Starring Alberto Bevilacqua, Anton LaVey, Edmund Purdom, Diane LaVey
- Original Music by Piero Umiliani
- Cinematography by Claudio Racca
- Film Editing by Luigi Scattini
- A mondo style report of satanic rites from around the world. Includes devil worshipping, voodoo cults, Church of Satan, black magic, naked exorcism and pagan rituals.
Also Known As
- Angeli bianchi... angeli neri
- A Weird World of Bizarre Practices
- The Shocking Truth About WITCHCRAFT as it Exists Today in Our Cities and Suburbs!
- EXPOSED thru the eye of the HIDDEN CAMERA!