From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Valium High (1976, USA) is a Sexploitation film directed by Gus Trikonis.
- Released in 1976
- Running Time: 76 Min
- Production Co: Brandywine Productions
- Distribution Co: Citadel Films (1976) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Gus Trikonis
- Written by Hugh Smith
- Starring Warren Stevens, Jillian Kesner, Janice Heiden, June Fairchild, Peter Hooten, Alan McRae, David Ankrum
- Produced by Ed Carlin, John Shipp, Don Bagley, Steve Michaels
- Cinematography by Gary Graver
- Film Editing by Jerry Cohen
- Carrie, Mitzie, and Chicago get in trouble a lot in the women's prison, but are offered early parolement if they agree to become subjects of a study on human aggression and antisocial behavior at a Kansas City college. Dr. Blalock, the professor in charge of the study, is accepting money under the table from a shady government contact to use an experimental drug on the women. The drug induces the same hostile behavior the doctor is supposedly trying to cure, and after a while the women have a hard time conducting themselves in a civil manner. Carrie begins figuring out the scam and must rely on Blalock's son to help her.
Also Known As
- The Student Body
- UK (video title) Student Body Associates
- Italy (video title) Sexual Students
- USA (reissue title) Classroom Teasers
- World-wide (video title) (English title) Sexual Students
- See the student body that everyone wants to get into!
- A secret campus experiment ... from inmates to classmates ... to playmates ...
- Three beautiful coeds set education back 100 years ...