From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Trog (1970, USA) is a Sci-Fi Thriller film directed by Freddie Francis
- Released in 1970
- Running Time: 93 Min.
- Production Co: Herman Cohen Productions
- Distribution Co: Warner Bros. (1970) (UK) (theatrical) | Warner Bros. Pictures (1970) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Freddie Francis
- Written by Peter Bryan, John Gilling, Aben Kandel
- Starring Joan Crawford, Michael Gough, Bernard Kay, Kim Braden, David Griffin, John Hamill, Thorley Walters
- Produced by Herman Cohen, Harry Woolveridge
- Original Music by John Scott
- Cinematography by Desmond Dickinson
- Film Editing by Oswald Hafenrichter
- From a million years back...Horror explodes into today!
- From the boiling rage of a world hurled back one million years comes...
- FOUND: One missing link - and all the terror that goes with it!
- Here comes Trog. You'll laugh at yourself for being so scared...but don't laugh at Trog!