From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Trancers (1985, USA) is a Sci-Fi-Action film directed by Charles Band
- Released in 1985 | Color
- Running Time: 76 Min
- Production Co: Altar Productions | Empire Pictures | Lexyn Productions
- Distribution Co: Empire Pictures (1985) (USA) (theatrical) | Pan-Canadian Film Distributors (Canada) (theatrical) | Sinfonia Films (1985) (France) (theatrical)
- Directed by Charles Band
- Written by Danny Bilson, Paul De Meo
- Starring Tim Thomerson, Helen Hunt, Michael Stefani, Art LaFleur, Telma Hopkins, Richard Herd, Anne Seymour, Miguel Fernandes
- Produced by Charles Band, Debra Dion
- Music by Phil Davies, Mark Ryder
- Cinematography by Mac Ahlberg
- Film Editing by Ted Nicolaou
Also Known As
- Australia - Trancers I | Brazil - O Exterminador do Século 23 | Spain - Guardianes del futuro | Finland - Tuhon lähettiläät | France - Cop Tronic | France - Future Cop | Hungary - Delejezettek | Italy - Trancers - Corsa nel tempo | Italy - Un poliziotto del futuro | Norway - Agent fra fremtiden | Norway - Californias tøffeste purk | Philippines - Future Cop | Turkey - Yokedici | Germany - Future Cops
- 2247 collides with 1985 . . . when a 23rd century crime fighter heats it up in L.A., today
- Jack Deth is back... and he's never even been here before!
- His name is Deth. He hunts Trancers. Even in the 20th Century.
- Meet Jack Deth. He's a Cop From The Future Trapped in the Present, and he's chasing a 23rd century menace in 1985
- The Battle for the Future has begun.