- Released in 1974 | Color
- Running Time: 104 min | UK:80 min (heavily cut) | USA:82 min (R-rated version) | Australia:92 min (R-rated cut)
- Production Co: BAV Film | United Producers
- Distribution Co: BAV Film (1974) (Sweden) (theatrical) | American International Pictures (AIP) (1974) (USA) (theatrical) (edit) (dubbed) | Astral Films (1974) (Canada) (theatrical) (heavily cut) (dubbed) | Brent Walker Film Distributing (1976) (UK) (theatrical)
- Written & Directed by Bo Arne Vibenius
- Starring Christina Lindberg, Heinz Hopf, Despina Tomazani, Per-Axel Arosenius, Solveig Andersson
- Produced by Bo Arne Vibenius
- Original Music by Ralph Lundsten
- Cinematography by Andreas Bellis
- Film Editing by Brian Wikström
- A young woman, muted after a sexual assault as a child, is trained to seek violent revenge on those who have wronged her after being kidnapped and forced to work as a prostitute.
Also Known As
- Crime à froid (Canada) (video title) (French title)
- Desenlace mortal (Spain) (original subtitled version)
- Enögd (Finland) (informal title) (Swedish title)
- Hooker's Revenge (USA) (reissue title)
- They Call Her One Eye (USA) (censored version)
- Thriller (Sweden) (short title)
- Thriller - ein unbarmherziger Film (Germany)
- Thriller: A Cruel Picture (USA)
- Yksisilmäinen (Finland) (informal title)
- The Swedish Vice Girl (double/triple feature title)
- The first film, ever, to be banned in Sweden!
- Den första svenska film som någonsin blivit totalförbjuden av censuren.
- The movie that has no limits of evil! | First they took her speech...then her sight...When they were finished she used what was left of her for her own frightening kind of REVENGE!