Three in the Attic
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Three in the Attic (1968, USA) is a swinging sixties dark comedy drama directed by Richard Wilson.
- Synopsis: A college student named Paxton Quigley (Christopher Jones) has a secret affair with three different girls (Yvette Mimieux, Judy Pace, Maggie Thrett). When they discover what he's been up to they get revenge by confining him to a dorm attic and zap his strength by making love to him.
- Contents: Poster Artwork | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- Links: IMDb
- Released in 1968
- Running time: 92 minutes
- Production Co: Hermes Productions/American International Pictures
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures
- Director: Richard Wilson
- Writer: Stephen Yafa
- Stars: Christopher Jones, Yvette Mimieux, Judy Pace, Maggie Thrett
- Music by Chad & Jeremy, Davie Allan and the Arrows
- Cinematography by J. Burgi Contner
- Edited by Richard C. Meyer, Eve Newman
- Produced by Richard Wilson, Samuel Z. Arkoff, James H. Nicholson, Norman T. Herman
Also known as
- 3 in the Attic
- Tre femmine in soffitta (Italy)
- Auf welcher Seite willst Du liegen, Liebling? (Germany)
- Drei in einer Dachkammer (Germany)
- Die frechen kleinen Mädchen (Germany)
- You know Yvette Mimieux from Brainwash and Jackson County Jail.
- Director Richard Wilson is known for only a handful of films, "Invitation to a Gunfighter" and "Al Capone" (the one with Rod Steiger) being the most prominent.
- This was AIP's highest grossing film of the 1960s.