This Island Earth
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
This Island Earth (1955, USA) is a Science Fiction film directed by Joseph M. Newman, Jack Arnold
- Released in 1955
- Running time: 86 minutes
- Production Co: Universal Pictures
- Distribution Co: Universal International
- Directed by Joseph M. Newman, Jack Arnold
- Produced by William Alland
- Written by Franklin Coen, Edward G. O'Callaghan, Raymond F. Jones
- Starring: Jeff Morrow, Faith Domergue, Rex Reason
- Music by Henry Mancini, Hans J. Salter, Herman Stein
- Cinematography by Clifford Stine
- Edited by Virgil Vogel
- Aliens come to Earth seeking scientists to help them in their war.
- The supreme excitement of our time!
- Two mortals trapped in outer space... challenging the unearthly furies of an outlaw planet gone mad!
- 2-1/2 YEARS IN THE MAKING ! ...to bring you sights of FANTASTIC AMAZEMENT never before possible on the motion picture screen!