Theatre of Death
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Theatre of Death (1967, UK) is a Horror film directed by Samuel Gallu
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Fun Facts | Poster Art
- Released in 1967
- Production Co: Pennea Productions Ltd.
- Distribution Co: London Independent Producers (1966) (UK) (theatrical)/Hemisphere Pictures (1967) (USA) (theatrical)/Astral Films (1968) (Canada) (theatrical)/J. Arthur Rank Film (1967) (Germany) (theatrical)
- Running time: 91 minutes
- Directed by Samuel Gallu
- Produced by E. M. Smedley-Aston, William J. Gell
- Written by Ellis Kadison, Roger Marshall
- Starring Christopher Lee, Julian Glover, Lelia Goldoni
- Music by Elisabeth Lutyens
- Cinematography by Gilbert Taylor
- Edited by Barrie Vince
- The Theatre of Death in Paris specializes in horror presentations. A police surgeon finds himself becoming involved in the place through his attraction to one of the performers. When bloodless bodies start showing up all over town, he realizes there could be links with the theatre.
Also Known As
- Blood Fiend
- Where Acting Can Be Murder.
- The blood fiend will disgust and repel those to weak to share a living nightmare of the bizarre!