- Released in 1966
- Running Time: 63 Min.
- Production Co: Eola Pictures
- Distribution Co: Howco International Pictures (1966) (USA) (theatrical) | Cinema Services Ltd. (1969) (Canada) (theatrical) | Geneni Film Distributors (1972) (USA) (theatrical) (re-release)
- Marvin Films (1972) (USA: East Coast) (theatrical) (re-release)
- Directed by T.L.P. Swicegood
- Written by T.L.P. Swicegood
- Starring Ray Dannis, Warrene Ott, James Westmoreland, Marty Friedman, Sally Frei, Rick Cooper
- Produced by David C. Graham, Alejandro Grattan
- Original Music by Johnny White
- Cinematography by Andrew Janczak
- Film Editing by Thomas Luther
- An undertaker and his two friends, who are restaurant owners, drum up business by going out on the town and killing people; the restaurant owners use parts of the bodies for their menu, and the undertaker gets paid by the families to bury the remainder. Their racket goes awry when 2 detectives suspect that something isn't quite kosher.
- Filmed in Blood Curdling Color
- A macabre story of two motorcycle-riding, knife-wielding, shiv-shaving, eye-gouging, arm-twisting, chain-lashing, scalpel-flashing, acid-throwing, gun-shooting, bone-breaking, pathological nuts and their pal the UNDERTAKER...