From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Terror (1963, USA) is a Horror film directed by Roger Corman
- Released in 1963
- Running Time: 81 Min.
- Production Co: Filmgroup, The
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1963) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Roger Corman, Francis Ford Coppola (uncredited), Monte Hellman (uncredited), Jack Hill (uncredited), Jack Nicholson (uncredited)
- Written by Leo Gordon, Jack Hill, Roger Corman
- Starring Boris Karloff, Jack Nicholson, Sandra Knight, Dick Miller, Dorothy Neumann, Jonathan Haze, Rick Dean
- Produced by Francis Ford Coppola, Roger Corman, Harvey Jacobson
- Original Music by Ronald Stein
- Cinematography by John M. Nickolaus Jr.
- Film Editing by Stuart O'Brien
Also Known As
- El terror (Spain / Venezuela) | Genfærdets terror (Denmark) | I ekdikisis mias nekris (Greece) | I terrorens våld (Finland) (Swedish title) | Kauhun vallassa (Finland) (TV title) | L'halluciné (France) | La vergine di cera (Italy) | Lady of the Shadows (USA) (working title) | O Terror (Portugal) | Pahin kaikista (Finland) (video title) | Roger Corman's The Terror (USA) (uncensored intended title) | Roger Corman's The Terror: Original Uncut Version (USA) (alternative title) | Sombras do Terror (Brazil) | Terror (Hungary) (imdb display title) | Terror no Castelo (Brazil) (cable TV title) | Terror no Castelo Von Leppe (Brazil) | Terrorin vallassa (Finland) | The Castle of Terror | The Haunting (USA) (TV title) | The Terror - Schloß des Schreckens (Germany) | Tromos (Greece) (DVD title)
- There's No Rest For The Wicked... | "DRACULA"... "FRANKENSTEIN"... "HOUSE of WAX"... "PIT and the PENDULUM"... and now... The TERROR | From the depths of an evil mind a sadistic plan of revenge. | A diabolical plan of torture ... inconceivable ... unbelievable! | Trapped in a Haunted Castle... There is no Escape From The TERROR