The Super Weapon
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Super Weapon (1976, USA) is a Martial Arts-Documentary film directed by Henry Scarpelli and Jim Sotos.
- Contents: Posters
- Released on March 3, 1976 (Detroit, Michigan)
- Running time: 78 minutes (Quebec, Canada)
- Production Co.: Madison World Films
- Distribution Co.: Howard Mahler Films
- Directed by Henry Scarpelli and Jim Sotos
- Written by Norbert Albertson Jr.
- Starring: Ron Van Clief, Gerry Bledsoe, Charles Bonet
- For the serious Martial Artist, "The Super Weapon" is the documentary that boasts no trick photography or special effects. You'll see in great depth the difference between the various kinds of fighting such as Karate, Kung Fu, Jui Jitsu, Tae Kwan Do, Tai Chi, Aikido and others. Tasks that appear supernatural to us are mere control tools in the hands of masters.