The Screaming Skull
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Screaming Skull (1958, USA) is a Horror film directed by Alex Nicol.
- Released in 1958
- B & W
- Running Time: 68 Min.
- Production Co: American International Pictures (AIP) | Madera Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1958) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Alex Nicol
- Written by John Kneubuhl
- Starring John Hudson, Peggy Webber, Russ Conway, Tony Johnson, Alex Nicol
- Produced by John Coots, John Kneubuhl, Thomas F. Woods
- Original Music by Ernest Gold
- Cinematography by Floyd Crosby
- Film Editing by Betty J. Lane
- FREE!! We guarantee to bury you without charge if you die of fright during SCREAMING SKULL!
- The tortured ghost who claims vengeance in the bride's bedroom!