From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Legacy (1978, UK) is an Occult-Horror film directed by Richard Marquand.
- Released in 1978 | Color
- Running Time: 102 Min
- Production Co: David Foster Productions | Pethurst Ltd. | Turman-Foster Company
- Distribution Co: Columbia-EMI-Warner (1978) (UK) (theatrical) | Universal Pictures (1979) (USA) (theatrical) | Toho-Towa (1979) (Japan) (theatrical) | Valio-Filmi (1980) (Finland) (theatrical)
- Directed by Richard Marquand
- Written by Jimmy Sangster, Patrick Tilley, Paul Wheeler
- Starring Katharine Ross, Sam Elliott, John Standing, Ian Hogg, Margaret Tyzack, Charles Gray, Roger Daltrey
- Produced by David Foster, Arnold Kopelson, Ted Lloyd
- Music by Michael J. Lewis
- Cinematography by Dick Bush, Alan Hume
- Film Editing by Anne V. Coates
Also Known As
- The Legacy of Maggie Walsh | Brazil - Convite à Morte | Colombia - El legado del diablo | Denmark - De fordømte | Spain - El legado | Finland (Swedish title) - Livsfarligt testamente | Finland (video title) - Perintö | Finland - Tappava testamentti | France - Psychose phase 3 | Greece Minyma apo ton Kolasi | Hungary - Ördögi hagyaték | Italy - Il testamento | Norway - I kattens tegn | Portugal A Herança | Sweden - Arvet | Turkey - Miras | Germany - Das Haus des Satans
- It is a birthright of living death... | Six came to claim it...