From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Klansman (1974, USA) is a Crime film directed by Terrence Young.
- Contents: Film Review | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Featured in: 42nd Street Forever: Vol. 4
- Released in 1974 | Color
- Running Time: 112 Min.
- Production Co: Atlanta Productions | Paramount Pictures
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1974) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Terrence Young
- Written by William Bradford Huie, Millard Kaufman, Samuel Fuller
- Starring Lee Marvin, Richard Burton, Cameron Mitchell, O.J. Simpson, Lola Falana
- Produced by William Alexander, Alvin Bojar, Rosemary Christenson, Howard Effron, Joe Ingber, Jerry Levy, Michael Marcovsky, Peter A. Rodis, Bill Shiffrin, Daniel K. Sobol
- Original Music by Stu Gardner, Dale O. Warren
- Cinematography by Lloyd Ahern
- Film Editing by Gene Milford
Also Known As
- Atoka (Germany) | Czlowiek klanu (Poland) | Det Flammende kors (Denmark) | Flegomenoi stavroi (Greece) | Gennithikan katharmata (Greece) (reissue title) | El Hombre del clan (Spain) | O Homem da Klã (Brazil) | O Homem do Klan (Portugal) | Os Homens Violentos do Kla (Brazil) | L'Homme du clan (France) | KKK | The Burning Cross | L'Uomo del clan (Italy) | Verflucht sind sie Alle (Germany) | Verinen joukko (Finland)
- Welcome to scenic Atoka County. Pop 10,000. Cross burnings. Rape. Murder. Arson. Its a great place to live...... if THEY let you.