The Hills Have Eyes
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Hills Have Eyes (1977, USA) is a Horror film directed by Wes Craven. Followed by The Hills Have Eyes Part 2
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Included In: GCDb Top 20 Horror Classics
- Released in 1977 | Color
- Running Time: 89 min | UK:86 min (cut version)
- Production Co: Blood Relations Co.
- Distribution Co: Vanguard (I) (1977) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (Canada)
- Directed by Wes Craven
- Written by Wes Craven
- Starring Susan Lanier, Robert Houston, Martin Speer, Dee Wallace, Russ Grieve, John Steadman, James Whitwort, Lance Gordon, Michael Berryman
- Produced by Peter Locke
- Original Music by Don Peake
- Cinematography by Eric Saarinen
- Film Editing by Wes Craven
Also Known As
- La colline a des yeux (Belgium) (French title) / France | De heuvelen hebben ogen (Belgium) (Flemish title) | Hügel der blutigen Augen (Germany) | La colina de los ojos malditos (Argentina) | La pandilla abominable (Argentina) | Las colinas tienen ojos (Spain) | Le colline hanno gli occhi (Italy) | Le visage de la peur (Canada) (French title) | Oi ktinanthropoi (Greece) | Slagterbanden (Denmark) | Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes (USA) (LD title) | Yön silmät (Finland)
- The lucky ones died first...
- A nice American family. They didn't want to kill. But they didn't want to die.
- They burned the father, killed the mother, and raped the sister!