The Hard Ride
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Hard Ride (1971, USA) is a Biker film directed by Burt Topper.
- Released in 1971 | Color
- Running Time: 93 Min.
- Production Co: American International Pictures (AIP) | Burwalt Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1971) (USA) | Astral Films (1971) (Canada) (theatrical) | Anglo-EMI Film Distributors (1972) (UK) (theatrical) | MGM-EMI (1972) (UK) (theatrical) | Valio-Filmi (1974) (Finland) (theatrical)
- Directed by Burt Topper
- Written by Burt Topper
- Starring Robert Fuller, Sherry Bain, Tony Russel, William Bonner, Biff Elliot
- Produced by Gloria Betrue, Charles Hannawalt, Byron Roberts, Burt Topper
- Original Music by Harley Hatcher
- Cinematography by Robert F. Sparks
- Film Editing by Kenneth G. Crane
Also known as
- Hard Rider (Germany)
- Some machines are more than most men can handle!
- Two pretty classy machines... it will take some kind of man to handle both.
- He came home for love and peace and found another kind of war.
- A BIG CHROME BABY and a BLACK LEATHER DOLL...Both hotter, faster, tougher than most men can handle.