The Girls on the Beach
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Girls on the Beach (1965, USA) is a Beach-Comedy film directed by William Witney.
- Released in 1965
- Running time: 80 minutes.
- Production Co: Levin Brothers
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures
- Directed by William N. Witney
- Produced by Harvey Jacobson, Gene Corman
- Screenplay by Sam Locke
- Starring Noreen Corcoran, Martin West, Linda Marshall, Steven Rogers, Ahna Capri, Aron Kincaid
- Music by Gary Usher
- Cinematography by Arch Dalzell
- Edited by Morton Tubor
- The girls of Alpha Beta need to raise $10,000 in two weeks to save the sorority house. Among their schemes to raise the funds are a beauty contest, a newspaper puzzle, and a baking contest. But when three guys hit the beach with love on their minds, bragging that they know the Beatles, the girls plan a concert with the Fab Four as the main attraction.
- The jet action surf-set hits the beaches and captures a love-load of bikini beauties!
- Nine Swinging Song Hits!
- It takes off where the others leave off!