The Ghost Ship (1943, USA) is a Drama-Mystery-Thriller film directed by Mark Robson.
- Released on December 16, 1943 (Lawrence, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska)
- Running time: 69 minutes
- Production and Distribution Co.: RKO Radio Pictures
- Directed by Mark Robson
- Written by Donald Henderson Clarke and Leo Mittler
- Starring: Richard Dix, Russell Wade, Edith Barrett
- Tom Merriam signs on the ship Altair as third officer under Captain Stone. At first things look good, Stone sees Merriam as a younger version of himself and Merriam sees Stone as the first adult to ever treat him as a friend. But after a couple strange deaths of crew members, Merriam begins to think Stone is a psychopathic madman obsessed with authority. He tries to tell others, but no one believes him, and it only makes Stone angry..
- MYSTERY TERROR! (print ad - Lubbock Morning Avalanche - Texan Theatre - Lubbock, Texas - June 28, 1944 - all caps)