The Food of The Gods
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Food of The Gods (1976, USA) is a Eco-Terror film directed by Bert I. Gordon.
- Released in 1976 | Color
- Running Time: 88 Min.
- Production Co: American International Pictures (AIP)
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1976) (USA) (theatrical) | Toho-Towa (1977) (Japan) (theatrical)
- Directed by Bert I. Gordon
- Written by Bert I. Gordon
- Starring Marjoe Gortner, Pamela Franklin, Ralph Meeker, Jon Cypher, Ida Lupino
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Bert I. Gordon
- Original Music by Elliot Kaplan
- Cinematography by Reginald H. Morris
- Film Editing by Corky Ehlers
Also Known As
- A Fúria das Feras Atômicas (Brazil) | El Alimento de los dioses (Spain) | O Alimento dos Deuses (Brazil) (cable TV title) | Il Cibo degli dei (Italy) | Dev tohumu (Turkey) (Turkish title) | Epta sto perasma tou tromou (Greece) | H.G. Wells' Food of the Gods | Die Insel der Ungeheuer (Germany) | La Plaga asesina (Argentina) | Rottien kosto (Finland) | Soudain les monstres (France)
- One Taste Is All It Takes!
- Welcome to the Bottom of the Food Chain!
- H.G. the master of science fiction, tells his most frightening story...