From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Fog (1980, USA) is a Horror film directed by John Carpenter.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- More by John Carpenter: Halloween | The Thing
- Released in 1980 | Color
- Running Time: 89 Min.
- Production Co: AVCO Embassy Pictures (present) (as AVCO Embassy) | EDI (present) (as E.D.I.)
- Distribution Co: AVCO Embassy Pictures (1980) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1980) (Canada) (theatrical) | Entertainment Worldwide Inc. (1980) (USA) (theatrical) | Tobis (1980) (West Germany) (theatrical)
- Directed by John Carpenter
- Written by John Carpenter and Debra Hill
- Starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Janet Leigh, Adrienne Barbeau, Hal Holbrook, Charles Cyphers
- Produced by Barry Bernardi, Charles B. Bloch, Pegi Brotman, Debra Hill
- Original Music by John Carpenter
- Cinematography by Dean Cundey
- Film Editing by Charles Bornstein, Tommy Lee Wallace
Also Known As
- Fog (France / Italy) | Magla (Croatia) (DVD title) / Serbia | A Bruma Assassina (Brazil) | Le Brouillard (Canada) (French title) | Dimman (Sweden) | Mgla (Poland) | Der Nebel des Grauens (Germany) (video title) | O Nevoeiro (Portugal) | La Niebla (Spain) | I Omihli (Greece) | Sis (Turkey) (Turkish title) | Tåken (Norway) | The Fog - Nebel des Grauens (Germany) | Usva (Finland)
- What you can't see won't hurt you... it'll kill you! | Lock your doors. Bolt your windows. There's something in THE FOG! | When the fog rolls in... the terror begins! | It is night. It is cold. It is coming. | JOHN CARPENTER, who startled the world with "Halloween," now brings you the ultimate experience in terror.