The Eerie Midnight Horror Show
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Eerie Midnight Horror Show (1974, Italy) is a Horror film directed by Mario Gariazzo.
- Synopsis: The story in this horror movie revolves around a strange religious icon and the demonic sexual influence it exerts on a young art student. After a gory dream sequence in which the woman imagines herself being nailed to a cross herself, the statue eventually comes to life and begins to sexually torment her. (IMDB)
- Contents: Film Review | Second Film Review | Blu Ray
- Released in 1974
- Running Time: 92 Min
- Production Co: Tiberia Film Internacionale
- Distribution Co: Overseas Film Company (1974) (Italy) (theatrical) | Capitol Films (1978) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | 21st Century Film Corp (as The Tormented) | Creswin Distribution (1978) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Mario Gariazzo
- Written by Mario Gariazzo, Ambrogio Molteni
Also Known As
- The Sexorcist
- The Tormented
- Enter The Devil
- Ravished! Violated! Possessed by Satan!
- Tormented ...By The She-Ghost Of Haunted Island
- A terrifying ordeal of passion and possession...
- It's very late... You're all alone... You hear strange sounds... who's there?