From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Damned (1963, UK) is a Science Fiction film directed by Joseph Losey.
- Released in 1963
- B & W
- Running Time: 87 min | 96 min (director's cut)
- Production Co: Columbia Pictures Corporation (presents) | Hammer Film Productions (as A Hammer Film Production)
- Distribution Co: Columbia Pictures Corporation (1962) (UK) (theatrical) | Columbia Pictures (1965) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Joseph Losey
- Written by Evan Jones & H.L. Lawrence
- Starring Macdonald Carey, Shirley Anne Field, Viveca Lindfors, Alexander Knox, Oliver Reed
- Produced by Michael Carreras, Anthony Hinds, Anthony Nelson Keys
- Original Music by James Bernard
- Cinematography by Arthur Grant
- Film Editing by Reginald Mills
Also Known As
- De Fordømte (Denmark / Norway) | ...de kallblodiga (Sweden) | Les Damnés (France) (dubbed version) | Fabryka niesmiertelnych (Poland) | Hallucination (Italy) | Oi Kataramenoi (Greece) | Kirotut (Finland) | Sie sind verdammt (Germany) | These Are the Damned (USA)
- Come At Your Own Risk ... If You Come Alone!
- Children of Ice And Darkness! They Are the Lurking Unseen Evil You Dare Not Face Alone!