The Big Cube
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Big Cube (1969, USA) is a Drugsploitation film directed by Tito Davison
- Contents: Watch Trailer
- Included in: Psychedelicinema: The Super Groovy Guide To Counterculture Films
- Released in 1969 | Color
- Running Time: 98 min
- Distributed by Warner Bros.
- Directed by Tito Davison
- Produced by Francisco Diaz Barroso, Lindsley Parsons
- Written by Edmundo Báez (story), Tito Davison (story), William Douglas Lansford (writer)
- Starring Lana Turner, Karin Mossberg, George Chakiris, Daniel O'Herlihy, Richard Egan
- Music by Val Johns
- Cinematography by Gabriel Figueroa
Also Known As
- Brazil - A Escrava da Alucinação | Brazil (alternative title) A droga que alucina | Spain - El Terrón de azúcar | Greece - Idiaiteres sheseis | Italy - Geometria di un delitto | Mexico - El Terrón de azúcar | Turkey (Turkish title) Sir Küpü | Germany - Dosierter Mord
- Poor daddy. Bibi was just shedding her inhibitions. So he threw the gang out. He never should have done it. Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.
- Poor mama. She stood in the way of the $3,000,000 inheritance. So they spiked her medicine with the big cube. Poor, poor mama.
- Johnny was a medical student who did it all with his chemistry set. And the things he did weren't very nice... weren't very nice... weren't very nice... weren't very nice.
- Such nice kids. They wouldn't hurt a fly. Only people... people... people... people...
- A Psychedelic Freak-Out!