- Released in 1964
- Black and White
- Runtime: 64 min
- Aspect Ratio: (1.85:1)
- Production Co: Cinema Venture
- Distribution Co: Emerson Film Enterprises (1964) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Joseph V. Mascelli
- Written by Dean Dillman Jr., Sue Dwiggins
- Starring: Marjorie Eaton, Frank Gerstle, Frank Fowler, Erika Peters, Judy Bamber, Lisa Lang, Xerxes, Bradford Dillman, Margie Fisco
- Produced by Dean Dillman Jr., Sue Dwiggins, Jack Pollexfen, Vy Russell
- Original Music by Gene Kauer
- Cinematography by Alfred Taylor
- Film Editing by Owen C. Gladden
- A rich but unscrupulous old woman plots with a scientist to have her brain implanted in the skull of a sexy young woman.
Also Known As
- Bodies for sale!
- WANTED: Youth and Beauty. Will Pay Millions. Only Beautiful and Shapely Girls Need Apply. No References Required. Appointments After Dark Only.
- Chained... to the devil's love lab!