The Art Of Love
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Act of Love (1983, France/Italy) is a Sexploitation film directed by Walerian Borowczyk.
- Released in 1983
- Running Time: 100 Min.
- Production Co: 2T Produzione Film (Italy), Naja Films (France)
- Distribution Co: 2T Produzione Film (Italy), Naja Films (France)
- Directed by Walerian Borowczyk
- Written by Walerian Borowczyk, Wilhelm Buchhelm & Enzo Ungari
- Based on the poems of Ovid
- Starring Marina Pierro, Michele Placido, Massimo Girotti, Laura Betti, Milena Vukotic, Philippe Lemaire, Philippe Taccini, Mireille Pame
- Produced by Mario Lupi, Camillo Teti & Ugo Tucci
- Original Music by Luis Bacalov
- Cinematography by Walerian Borowczyk & Noel Very
- Film Editing by Walerian Borowczyk
- Young student Claudine has a dream in which the Roman student Cornelius, fascinated by the beautiful wife of the commander, attends lectures on the art of love of great Ovid. Ancient tragedy happens again in a few centuries.
Also Known As
- L'Art D'Aimer (France)
- Ars Amandi - L'Arte Di Amare (Italy)
- Die Kunst Der Liebe (Germany)
- El Arte De Amar (Spain)