Taste The Blood of Dracula
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Taste The Blood of Dracula (1970, UK) is a Vampire film directed by Peter Sasdy. It is followed by Scars of Dracula.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Blu Ray | BUY THE DVD | Comments | Soundtrack | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts
- Featured in: Hammer Horror Classics Volume 1 (Blu Ray)
- Produced in 1969 | Released in 1970 | Color
- Runtime: 91 min
- Aspect Ratio: (1.85:1)
- Rated: R (USA)
- Production Co: Hammer Studios
- Distribution Co.: Warner Bros. Pictures (1970) (USA) (theatrical) | Warner-Pathé Distributors (1970) (UK) (theatrical)
- Directed by Peter Sasdy
- Written by Anthony Hinds (as John Elder)
- Starring: Christopher Lee, Geoffrey Keen, Gwen Watford, Linda Hayden, Peter Sallis, Anthony Corlan, Isla Blair, John Carson, Martin Jarvis, Ralph Bates, Roy Kinnear, Michael Ripper, Russell Hunter, Shirley Jaffe, Keith Marsh
- Produced by Aida Young
- Original Music by James Bernard
- Cinematography by Arthur Grant
- Film Editing by Chris Barnes
Also Known As
- Das Blut von Dracula (Germany) | Wie schmeckt das Blut von Dracula? (Germany) | Dracula Far Blod Pa Tanden (Denmark) | Una Messa Per Dracula (Italy) | Une Messe Pour Dracula (France) | El Poder De La Sangre De Dracula (Spain) | Pruebe La Sangre De Dracula (Argentina) | Blodsmak (Sweden)
- They taste his blood and the horror begins!
- They drink his blood and the horror begins!
- Drink a pint of blood a day