From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Contents: Watch Trailer
- Released on March 11, 1971
- Running time: 86 minutes
- Production Co.: American Zoetrope|Warner Bros.
- Distribution Co.: Warner Bros.
- Directed by George Lucas
- Written by George Lucas and Walter Murch
- Starring Robert Duvall, Donald Pleasence, Don Pedro Colley, Maggie McOmie
- Budget: $777, 777
- "Filmed on location in the 21st Century"
- In a dystopian future where people have designations instead of names, a man (THX) and a woman (LUH 3417), fight back against their oppressive society.