From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Surf Party (1964, USA) is a Beach Party film directed by Maury Dexter
- Synopsis: An Arizona gal (Patricia Morrow) and her friends enjoy sun, sand and romance when they drive out to California for a surfing vacation.
- Contents: Watch Trailer
- Released in 1964
- B &W
- Running time: 68 min.
- Production Co: Associated Producers (API)
- Distribution Co: Twentieth Century-Fox
- Directed by Maury Dexter
- Produced by Maury Dexter, "By" Dunham
- Written by Harry Spalding
- Starring Bobby Vinton, Patricia Morrow, Jackie DeShannon, Ken Miller
- Music by Jimmie Haskell
- Cinematography by Kay Norton
- Edited by Jodie Copelan