From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Contents: Poster Art
- Released on July 25, 1979 (Sweden; November 21, 1980 [Los Angeles]; December 12, 1980 [New York])
- Running time: 102 minutes
- Production Co.: Davis/Panzer Productions |Fawcett-Majors Productions |Steel Company (copyright holder)
- Distribution Co.: World Northal
- Directed by Steve Carver
- Written by Leigh Chapman, from a story by Peter S. Davis, Rob Ewing and William N. Panzer
- Starring: Lee Majors, Jennifer O'Neill, Art Carney
- Mike Catton was once a world-renowned construction foreman (at least in the construction world), but an accident left him with a serious fear of heights. Unable to climb the big skyscrapers while under construction, he retired and became a truck driver. But when an old friend needs him to help put up a building, and when the old friend gets harassed and threatened by an Evil Corporate Type, he comes out of retirement and assembles the creme de la creme of the construction world. Together, they race against time to finish the building while the Evil Corporate Type tries to stop them.
- The Magnificent Eight.
- The Magnificent Eight. A Rare Breed Of Men "Hanging Iron" 40 Floors High In A Race Against Time, Corruption And Themselves!
- They Reached For An Impossible Dream... And Built A Miracle.
- One Slip And You're Dead!
- Top the Building On Time...Or Die Trying - This is the Death-Defying Battle Cry of Steel
- The Story of a Rare Breed of Men...Hanging Iron 40 Floors High
- No Adventure Has Ever Been Built This High