From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on August 25, 1960 (Italy; December 13, 1961- USA)
- Running time: 73 minutes
- Production Co.: Toho Studios | Titanus | Ultra Film
- Distribution Co.: American International Pictures
- Directed by Antonio Margheriti
- Written by Ennio De Concini, Jack Wallace
- Starring: Rik Van Nutter, Gabriella Farinon, David Montresor
- In the 22nd Century, Ray Peterson, reporter for the Interplanetary News, is assigned to write a story aboard a space station. Tension mounts between Peterson and the station's commander, who think he's in the way, but has orders to leave him alone. Errant spaceship, Alpha Two enters the solar system and its photon generators are radiating enough heat to destroy Earth as it approaches. It falls to Peterson to try to figure out a way to enter the spaceship, disarm the generators, and escape before suffocating.
- Fear awaits ...... in the murky mists of outer space!
- 1000 headlines into the future!
- Terror awaits...in the mists of outer space!
Also Known As
- Assignment: Outer Space