From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Repo Man (1984, USA) is a Sci-Fi-Comedy cult film directed by Alex Cox.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Review #1 | Review #2 | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- REPO MAN @ ALEX COX OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Released in 1984 | Color
- Production Co: Edge City
- Distribution Co: Universal Pictures
- Directed and Written by Alex Cox
- Starring Emilio Estevez, Harry Dean Stanton, Dick Rude, Vonetta McGee, Miguel Sandoval, Sy Richardson, Richard Foronjy, Zander Schloss
- Produced by Peter McCarthy, Michael Nesmith, Gerald T. Olson, Jonathan Wacks
- Original Music by Steven Hufsteter, Tito Larriva (as Humberto Larriva)
- Cinematography by Robby Müller
- Film Editing by Dennis Dolan
- A repo man is always intense... but only a fool gets killed for a car.
- ...It's 4 A.M., do you know where your car is?
- Meet Otto. He's a clean-cut kid in a dirty business. He's a Repo Man. He steals cars legally. Now, he's out to repossess a '64 Chevy Malibu...with an amazing reward of $20,000. But Otto is not alone. There are others who want the car and will do anything to get it. The risks are great, because hidden in the trunk is something so incredible it could destroy them all. We'll give you a hint... it glows in the dark.