Raw Force/Fun Facts
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Hope Holiday was primarily cast in this film because she was Cameron Mitchell's girlfriend at the time.
- Jim Wynorski cut the American theatrical trailer for this movie.
- Director Edward D. Murphy showed this film to Chuck Norris at a private screening.
- The first treatment of the script was written under the title "Kung-Fu Zombies." Moreover, a treatment was written for a possible sequel that would have starred Jonathan Winters as the ex-husband of Hope Holiday's character. Cameron Mitchell would have also returned as Capt. Harry Dodds in the sequel.
- Camille Keaton was paid in cash for the small part that she plays in this film.
- Director Edward D. Murphy choreographed the big fight scene in the bar.
- This movie opened in 150 theaters on the East Coast.
- Director Edward D. Murphy personally took the negative with him on the plane ride back to America after shooting on this picture wrapped in the Philippines.
- This is a must see film for its many shots of a Grumman Albatross amphibian.