From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Raw Force (1982, USA/Philippines) is a Martial Arts-Action film directed by Edward D. Murphy
- Synopsis: A group of karate students (from the Burbank Karate Club!) on a cruise end up stranded on Warrior's Island, which happens to be inhabited by the ghosts of martial artists.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Blu Ray | Fun Facts
- Featured in: Shock Festival
- Released in 1982
- Runtime: 86 mins
- Production Co: Ansor International
- Distribution Co: American Panorama (1982) (USA) (theatrical) | Worldwide Entertainment Corporation (1982) (UK) (VHS) | Citadel Films (1983) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Edward D. Murphy
- Written by Edward D. Murphy
- Starring: Cameron Mitchell, Geoffrey Binney, Camille Keaton
- Produced by Rebecca Bella, Frank E. Johnson, Lawrence Woolner
- Music by Walter Murphy
- Cinematography by Frank E. Johnson
- Film Editing by Eric Lindemann
Also Known As
- Kung Fu Cannibals
- Shogun Island
- Raw Force! Untamed and Unleashed To Kill!
- One Blow! The Deathblow!
- ...Invaders of the Jade Tombs!
- Its nourishment - human flesh. Its guardian - the undead. Its sanctuary - the island
- Once on the island the excitement and horror begins.
- THE PRICE: A pound of flesh for a pound of Jade.