From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Puzzle (1974, Italy) is a Giallo-Thriller film directed by Duccio Tessari.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | DVD releases | Soundtrack | BluRay releases | Press Kit | Posters
- Links: IMDb
- Released on August 22, 1974
- Running time: 92 minutes
- Production Co.: Dania Film
- Distribution Co.: Constantin Film (1975) (West Germany) (theatrical) | Titanus (1974) (Italy) (theatrical)
- Directed by Duccio Tessari
- Written by Bruno Di Geronimo and Ernesto Gastaldi (screenplay), from a story by Roberto Infascelli
- Starring: Senta Berger, Luc Merenda, Umberto Orsini
- An amnesiac man begins to think he may have lived a double life.
Also known as
- L'uomo senza memoria (Italy, original title) | Der Mann ohne Gedächtnis (Germany) | L'homme sans mémoire (France) | Atormentada | Rombecabeza