- Released in 1972
- Running time: 87 minutes
- Production Co: Penelope Productions Inc.
- Distribution Co: MGM
- Directed by Paul Bartel
- Produced by Gene Corman, John B. Bennett
- Written by Philip Kearney, Les Rendelstein, Paul Bartel (uncredited)
- Starring Ayn Rumen, Lucille Benson, John Ventantonio, Laurie Main
- Cinematography by Andrew Davis
- Edited by Morton Tubor
- Young Cheryl moves into her estranged aunt Martha's rundown King Edward Hotel. One of its offbeat residents, disturbed photographer George, takes special interest in her. Cheryl begins suspecting that a resident was murdered.
- A most bizarre voyage into the psycho sexual!
- Cheryl is a lovely girl... but to George, she's a living doll.