Point of Terror
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Point of Terror (1971, USA) is a Crime-Thriller film directed by Noel Black.
- Synopsis: An aspiring rocker dumps his lover and starts a tawdry affair with a music publisher's wife.
- Contents: Blu Ray
- Released in 1971
- Production Co: Jude Associates
- Distribution Co: Crown International Pictures (1971) (USA) (theatrical) | Ember Films (1972) (UK) (theatrical) | Columbia Pictures of Canada (1971) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Alex Nicol
- Writiten by Peter Carpenter, Ernest A. Charles, Tony Crechales, Chris Marconi
- Starring Peter Carpenter, Dyanne Thorne, Lory Hansen, Leslie Simms, Joel Marston, Paula Mitchell
- Demons long locked in the depths of the mind come to destroy the weak and believing!
- A Super Shocker!
- The Outer Limit of Fear